These terms and conditions cover your relationship with us and all orders that you make with us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. We reserve the right to review and amend these conditions from time to time. If you are a consumer (e.g. an individual not acting as a business) there are certain terms implied under your statutory rights which we cannot exclude or limit. It is important for you to know that nothing in our terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
1. Account Creation
1.1 You must be at least 18 years of age (or a business operated by someone at least 18 years of age) to open an account with us.
1.2 You must ensure that the details you provide are complete and accurate.
1.3 Any change to your details must be notified to us promptly, either by updating your details via your account on the website or by calling our customer services team.
1.4 You will be asked to create a password as part of the online account creation process. If your account is created over the phone a password will be generated for you and we recommend that this is changed immediately via the ‘log into your account’ section of our website. Your password must be kept confidential and you will be responsible for all activities that occur and all orders that are submitted under its use.
1.5 You must notify us immediately if you know or suspect that someone knows your password and recommend that it is changed immediately via the ‘log into your account’ section of our website.
1.6 We reserve the right to require that you change your password and to suspend or cancel your account where we have reason to believe there has been or could be a breach of website security.
1.7 You will receive an email notification from us of your account set-up, please keep this email for your records.
1.9 It is your responsibility (at your own cost) to obtain the necessary tools and services (computer, telephone, internet connection etc) to access and manage your Akuafo Market account.
2.1 Website DisclaimerThe information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Akuafo Market and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites, which are not under the control of Akuafo Market. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Akuafo Market takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
2.2 Internet Copyright NoticeThis website and its content is copyright of "Akuafo Market" - © "AkuafoMarket" 2016. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect or consequential losses;
In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of the Conditions, suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions. Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- 1. For technical purposes essential to the effective working of our website, particularly in relation to online transactions.
- 2. To let us collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of our customers, including monitoring the success of campaigns, competitions etc. How do I disable cookies? If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies.How you do this will depend on your browser, so refer to your browser for help. What happens if I disable cookies? It depends on which cookies you disable, but in general this site will not work properly if you switch cookies off. If you only disable third party cookies you can still buy from our website. If you disable all cookies, you won't be able to buy from our website. By using this website service you agree to these terms and conditions of website use.
3.1 You may cancel your account with us at any time either online or by notifying us in writing, over the phone or by email. Suspending or cancelling your account will not affect or remove any rights or liabilities accrued up until that point and any orders submitted prior to your account cancellation will remain binding.
3.2 Akuafo Market may cancel your account at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
4 Warranties & Applicable law
4.1 We accept no liability in relation to representation, including unforeseeable losses, and losses to a business (loss of reputation, profits, trade or trade opportunities).
4.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions can limit our liability to your death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees, agents or subcontractors.
4.3 We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of our obligations due to events beyond our reasonable control such as but not limited to fire, adverse weather, acts of God, strikes, labour disputes, civil unrest, accident, disruption to energy supplies, equipment or supplier failure, road traffic problems, terrorism or war.
4.4 You are not entitled to assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
4.5 These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Ghana law and the Ghana courts will have no-exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes which arise in relation to these terms and conditions.
4.6 If any of the provisions in these terms and conditions are found to be invalid by a court having jurisdiction, then the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of any other provisions within these terms and conditions.